Work Health Safety & Environment Policy
Naubro Kerb Pty Ltd is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of personnel, contractors, authorised visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
This is achieved through:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up measurable objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- Defining roles and responsibilities for work health, safety and environment.
Strategies will include:
- Ensuring work health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our personnel;
- Consulting with personnel and other parties to improve decision – making on work health, safety and environment matters;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons learnt within the organisation;
- Distributing work health, safety and environment information, including this policy to all personnel and interested parties;
- Providing enough resources to ensure work health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all personnel.
Naubro Kerb Pty Ltd seeks the co-operation of all personnel, clients and other persons. This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where personnel are required to work off-site.